I’m in the middle of last-minute packing for a weekend trip as I write this, so I’ll keep it short and sweet this week.
- I can breathe again. I was pretty sure last week that I was coming down with bronchitis. While I still feel slightly under the weather, I’m not gasping for air all the time, so this is an improvement.
- Smiles from my nephew. My sister-in-law is really great about sending me pictures and videos of my nephew every week. The kid is adorable, and never fails to make me smile.
- Coffee. Sometimes, it’s the little things. This week, it’s been coffee consumed in greater quantities than I’ve been used to lately.
- Knitting. I go in spurts with my interest in knitting. I will be very dedicated and enthused about my projects for a while, and then I’ll get sidetracked by something else. I’m back on the bandwagon at the moment, so I’m super excited to work on this awesome purple and grey shawl I started in October and haven’t really touched since January.
- Vacation. The frantic last-minute packing that’s happening right now is for a trip to Maine for a family reunion with my partner’s mom’s family. Since it’s been a stressful and depressed last few weeks, vacation sounds particularly wonderful right now. Also, I’ve never been to Maine. Hooray!