I realize I’m a little late posting this today. Sorry about that! The cold I thought I’d managed to kick last week came back with a vengeance, and I have spent the past few days feeling pretty miserable. I still sound horrible today, but at least I’m back at work and feeling a little more human.
That said, I don’t actually have a whole lot to write about. So here’s a quick list of things I’m looking forward to in the near future:
- Top surgery is now officially less than two months away. I’m in the process of pulling together the documentation I need to bring to my next visit with the surgeon. I’m looking forward to getting it all over with, and I am looking forward to having three whole weeks off from work.
- One of our favorite folk musicians is playing a couple of places in town in the next couple of weeks. It’s always a pleasure to hear him play, and it looks like we’ll be able to catch a couple of his shows.
- More than anything, at the moment I am looking forward to a weekend spend hanging out with my partner (whose birthday is tomorrow!) as we both work on recovering from our respective colds.
One thought on “Short and Sweet”
1. Congrats and good luck and with your surgery!
2. Getting to see multiple shows from the same artist in a short period is a special treat. Have fun with that!
3. Happy birthday Ethan!