Hello, dear readers, and welcome to Thursday! Although I have had a bit of a struggle keeping track of my days this week, it’s been a good week overall:
- I seem to be over the worst of the queasiness I was dealing with last week.
- My husband is home again, so Nova has been much less anxious (and therefore less vocal).
- On Monday, my best friend moved into our building! I’m so excited to have her as a neighbor.
- I managed to get a song done for my songwriting class this week, and I’m actually reasonably pleased with it.
- I had a really affirming appointment with my doctor yesterday.
Also, this weekend it looks like I’m going to get to play D&D, hopefully, so that’s exciting.
I don’t actually have a lot of thoughts this week. I will leave you with two things:
First, an admonition to please VOTE if you’re in the US – election day is next Tuesday, early voting is available in many places right now, and while voting won’t fix everything, it’s one of the tools we have to try to get things back on the rails.
And finally, here are photos of Nova in her Halloween costumes (which, as you can see, she was *thrilled* to wear, lol):